Eluthero Root Extract Powder - Siberian Ginseng
Eleuthero Root Extract Powder (Eleutherococcus Senticosus)
- Extract Ratio - 50:1 (50 lb. raw herb = 1 lb. extract)
- Full Spectrum Standardized Extract
- Whole Plant Extract (uses the whole plant rather than just a fraction of it)
- Active Ingredient: .8% Total Eleutherosides B+E
- Water Only Extracted. Extracted at temperature below 194 degrees F.
- Also known as: Siberian Ginseng, Ci Wu Jia
- Very High Quality source. Tested for heavy metal and pesticide residues
- Great flavor, color and solubility. Completely water soluble
- High Quality BPA FREE Packaging used to preserve freshness and potency (Re-closeable HDPE Zipper Bag)
- 100% Pure Herb Extract. No binders, fillers or carriers
- Not Irradiated
Country Of Origin: China
Eleuthero contains a diverse group of constituents called eleutherosides, triterpenoid saponins and other compounds. This product is standardized to contain 950 mcg of eleutheroside E per tablet to ensure optimal strength and quality. The phytochemicals in Eleuthero work together to:
- enhance the body's natural ability to adapt to temporary stress
- support physical and mental endurance
- promote vitality
- restore and enhance immune system function
- act as a general tonic
Primary Traditional Functions
Tonifies Qi and Strengthens the Spleen and Kidney
Spleen and Kidney Yang Deficiencies
Benefits deficiency characterized by fatigue, lack of energy, poor appetite, and soreness and pain of the lower back and knees.
Eleuthero root is relatively mild and should be combined with other tonic herbs for maximum effectiveness.
Common Uses: General fatigue, poor appetite
Lower back pain and knee pain from Kidney yang deficiency
Calms the Spirit
Add herbs to 8oz of hot water and enjoy as a tea - Blend it in your favorite smoothie, protein shake, or tea - Add herbs to your next soup - Add to your favorite raw or whole food recipe to supercharge - Or just eat it plain. It has a great flavor.