Chaga Mushroom Extract Powder 8:1 (Innonotus Obliquus)
- 100% Organically Grown Chaga Extract Powder
- Extract Ratio 8:1 (10 lb. raw herb = 1 lb. extract) Full Spectrum Standardized Extract
- Whole Plant Extract (uses the whole plant rather than just a fraction of it)
- Active Ingredients: 18% Polysaccharides, 5.6% Beta Glucans
- Water Only Extracted
- High Quality BPA FREE Packaging used to preserve freshness and potency (Re-closeable HDPE Zipper Bag)
- 100% Pure Herb Extract. No binders, fillers or carriers of any kind
- Tested for heavy metal and pesticide residues Great flavor, color and solubility
- Not Irradiated
Country of Origin: China
Chaga is unique among medicinal mushrooms and may be one of the most important anti-aging supplements yet discovered. Like all medicinal mushrooms, Chaga contains the non-linear, complex polysaccharides that give the Chaga extracts potent immune supporting properties. However, Chaga also has an extremely high ORAC value (antioxidant properties).
Chaga resembles a large piece of burnt charcoal, hence it is sometimes referred to as tinder mushroom. Chaga contains one of the highest amounts of anti-tumor compounds of any of the medicinal mushrooms known, especially in the form of betulinic acid, which is a powerful anti-mutagenic compound naturally present in the white part of the birch bark.
Chaga is also high in vital phytochemicals, nutrients, and free-radical scavenging antioxidants, especially melanin. Melanin is the same compound which is the main pigment in human skin, the retina of the eye, and the pigment-bearing neurons within the brain stem.
Chaga provides compounds and metabolites that function to promote longevity, immunity, and health in mammals and humans.
Add herbs to 8oz of hot water and enjoy as a tea - Blend it in your favorite smoothie, protein shake, or tea - Add herbs to your next soup - Add to your favorite raw or whole food recipe to supercharge - Or just eat it plain. It has a great flavor.
Posted by Barbara on Aug 31st 2016
I love the taste and I am a repeat customer, which means I am satisfied. I mix it with coffee/chaga or cocoa/chaga to balance the high note with the low note (chaga). This is basic herbalism 101.
Beneficial melanin helps the pineal gland
Posted by Babs on Feb 27th 2016
Chaga contains the highest amount of melanin which helps to feed the pineal gland. Boosts the immune system, regulates the body temperature and circadian rhythm. Chaga contains highest amount of antioxidants to aid in healing the body and mind. I am so glad I found this product in your store.